The online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership is an 18-credit program that focuses on developing management and leadership skills to transform students into strategic leaders.
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Graduate Certificate with the management and people-oriented skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in organizational leadership across many domains including business, education, government and non-profit.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master's in Organizational Leadership degree.
Program taught in:
See 19 more programs offered by Lewis University Online »
Last updated June 13, 2019