The business organizational leadership graduate certificate prepares students to be effective leaders for business teams at all organizational levels. Students will be able to take charge and provide for a corporation, government agency or nonprofit organization in new and better ways. Students will also develop skills in creating the structure of an organization, managing conflict, operating at an international level and guiding decision-making and organizational management.
This program offers new opportunities for working professionals by:
- enhancing creative abilities
- helping develop new technical skills
- providing professional development
- enhancing organizational dynamics
- broadening knowledge of business trends
- strengthening long-range planning development skills
Students obtain the skills, knowledge, qualifications and confidence to move into a higher-level leadership position in their career.
Many career opportunities are available to graduates in organizational leadership, including careers as a:
- the department manager
- communications professional
- management consultant
- project lead
- public relations professional
- manager of a nonprofit organization
- human resource trainer
Kansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The organizational leadership graduate certificate is offered through the K-State College of Business Administration. The college is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).