The Graduate Certificate in Management is a nested award of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
This program is designed for managers and those aspiring to be managers who are looking to their future and that of their organisations. We will enhance your managerial judgement, modifying or reinforcing what you have learnt from experience, to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to analyse any situation in a disciplined way.
You will graduate with conceptual frameworks for thinking about business that is directly transferable to your workplace. You will know what needs to be done to adapt your organisation—and your career—and you will know how to do it.
The Graduate Certificate in Management is a 4 unit program comprising 2 core units and 2 elective units.
Graduates of this program may progress towards the Graduate Diploma of Management by completing a further four units or the Chifley MBA by completing a further 8 units.
A maximum time frame of 3 years upon the enrolment of your first unit.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer-based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: two years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Online Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
Flexible Graduate Certificate Commencements
Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- 28 April 2014
- 9 June 2014
- 28 July 2014
- 15 September 2014
- 3 November 2014
2014 Online Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD:$1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD:$1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
Flexible Fees per unit
- Standard AUD: $1,800
- Professionals Australian Member AUD: $1,620
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,700
NOTE: On-campus learning is only available to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders and those holding select Australian working Visas. International students may only study via our Online program. CBS CANNOT bring international students to Australia to study.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018