Information Security and Assurance Certificate - Stand-Alone and Embedded
The graduate certificate program in information security and assurance is designed for both technology and non-technology graduate students. It encompasses four existing courses:
Courses required for certificate: (12 Credit Hours)
- IS 8200 - Legal and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- IS 8310 - Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- IS 8940 - Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- One elective as approved by the MSIS program director.
Note: Currently enrolled graduate students can only count 3 of the 4 courses toward their existing degree. Students in a graduate certificate can only count 3 courses toward a graduate program.
Note: This certificate may be completed online.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- Statement of Interests (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should describe why you are interested in the MSIS degree program and how the program fits with your career/educational goals.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Please describe any computer experience in detail.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
See 13 more programs offered by Kennesaw State University »
Last updated April 29, 2019
This course is
Graduate Tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $383.00. Other fees may apply.