The online Graduate Certificate in Data Science in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics is created for professionals wanting to solve problems in health care and life sciences through the analysis of large data. Learn the technical skills of data analysis and biotechnology as well as how to apply them within computational biology, pharmaceuticals, and genetics. Whether you are a tenured professional or new to a career in data analysis, earning an advanced certificate will help you achieve your career goals.
- Accelerated Program: In just 12 months, you can earn your Graduate Certificate with the advanced technical data skills you need to advance your career.
- 100% Online: All courses are offered in a convenient, flexible online format allowing you to earn your graduate certificate while balancing life's other responsibilities.
- Affordable Alternative: Career-driven professionals seeking advanced education on a smaller budget are ideal candidates for a certificate.
- Industry Versatility: Students can utilize their existing background and dynamic skills in data science across many domains including business, healthcare, science, and technology.
- Transferable Credits: Should you decide to continue your advanced studies after completing your graduate certificate, all credit hours earned can be applied towards Lewis University's online Master's in Data Science degree.
About the School
Lewis University is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university committed to student success. Lewis offers 5 in-demand, online Master's degrees (Organizational Leadership, Criminal Justice, Com ... Read More