Graduate Certificate in Business online
- 100% online, no on-campus commitments.
- Start your journey towards an MBA.
- Complete 4 units in 8 months, part-time.
- Flexible, convenient learning structure.
- Duration: 8 months, part-time
- Advanced standing: Call us to see if you qualify
- Study periods: January, March, April, July, September, November
- Fees: $2590 per unit
- Units: 4
- Delivery mode: Online
Upskill with an online Graduate Certificate in Business
Study a Graduate Certificate in Business, 100% online and be introduced to how to apply key principles in economics, marketing, accounting and business management practice to business. If you’re new to study or returning after a break, a Graduate Certificate in Business online can help build your practical skills, hone your research and evaluation abilities, and grow your confidence. If you find you love it, everything you study can be credited towards a Southern Cross University Online Graduate Diploma in Business or a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- 100% online and flexible – complete the four units in eight months part-time, or skip a study period if life or work demands your full attention.
- Student success support – from inquiry to graduation, we are there for you.
- Networked for success – meet your future colleagues and collaborators.
- Demonstrated professional standing – either a Bachelor’s degree (or a similar qualification) from a university or have other experience that we regard as equivalent to a degree.
- Be proficient in English.
What you will study
To get a Graduate Certificate in Business online, you need to complete the following four units:
- Accounting for Managers
- Management Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis
See 9 more programs offered by Southern Cross University (Online) »
Last updated August 7, 2019
This course is
$2590 per unit
Why SCU's MBA?
Meet SCU Online MBA Graduate Paul Betts