If you want to take up a senior management role, you need to be able to lead the strategic planning process. Strategic planning is about analytic thinking and problem-solving; it requires a sound understanding of finance, organisational management and the competitive business environment.
Our Graduate Certificate in Business Strategy will develop the skills you need to build and sustain a competitive advantage in continually changing environments.
You will graduate having an informed perspective on the evolving global business environment, as well as a range of analytic tools for setting objectives; positioning your company competitively; and planning and implementing a particular strategy.
The Graduate Certificate in Business Strategy is a 4 unit program comprising 3 core units and 1 elective unit.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer-based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: three years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
2014 Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD:$1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD:$1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018