The Master in Business Management and Marketing provides the skills and precise theoretical to effectively develop business and marketing efforts that require businesses: consumer awareness, competitive advantage, positioning, channel, etc.
Professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge in the area of Marketing with the aim of:
- Develop a career in a marketing department companies products or services to the consumer.
- Getting into the new approaches and techniques Marketing for eventual specialization in one of these areas for the future.
Duration: 730 hours of training (12 months)
Intakes: February, June and October
Employment Opportunities: Professionals who want to play a position in a department Marketing companies products or services to the consumer. Managers and executives who want to enter new approaches and techniques of Marketing for a major in one of these areas of future
Features and Selection Criteria
Experience Media expected
Middle Ages expected
- Fundamentals of Customer Focused Marketing
- Competitive strategy
- Qualitative Market Research
- Product-Price Decisions
- Sources and Methods of Quantitative Research
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Commercial distribution
- International marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Logistics and Service
- Communication strategies
- Sales Management
- BTL Communication
- Channel Marketing
- End of Master Project: Marketing Plan
NOTE: ISEAD reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the present structure of the program and its contents intended to provide the best and most current training materials.