- Price: 9,800 euros 50% scholarship à 4,900 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Degree obtained: Master by Nebrija University and Master by IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with Nebrija University, launches the Global Master in Public Affairs: Lobby, Corporate Diplomacy and Information Analysis. The program seeks to provide its students with all the knowledge and tools necessary to operate and develop projects at an international level in the field of public affairs.
This Master is aimed at professionals in public affairs, lobbying, institutional relations, corporate diplomacy, and institutional and corporate communication. Personnel of consultants, embassies, unions, NGOs, political parties, companies, chambers of commerce, etc.
The IMF Master in Public Affairs is taught online supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, regardless of their geographic location or time availability.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
In addition, this master has live online classes, in which students can interact in real time with teachers and their classmates from anywhere in the world.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from Nebrija University and a Master's degree from IMF Business School . In addition, they will have at their disposal all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarship and Study Aid Program
- Job Bank with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention
- Virtual Library and Video Library
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants, etc.
- Module I - Fundamentals for global management of public affairs
- Module II - Regulatory processes and public policies in Europe and America. Influence and participation
- Module III - The analysis of public opinion
- Module IV - Intelligence analysis applied to public affairs
- Module V - Strategy and tactics applied to public affairs: The planning and management of lobbying campaigns
- Module VI - Public communication and political and social incidence
- Module VII - Keys to managing public affairs by sectors in the European Union
- ModuleVIII - Master's Final Project
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More