The Global MBA online from OBS Business School has been highlighted among the best in Spain by the 2015 MBA Online Ranking of Postgraduate World. In addition, both the Global MBA and the Executive MBA of OBS have been chosen as the best online MBA for the 2015 100% online Ibero-American Training ranking.
The Global MBA online from OBS Business School focuses on the development of the skills and managerial skills necessary for the management of global companies. The particularity of the program is that it provides the participants with all the necessary tools to successfully manage companies with a high component of internationalization and innovation, in various positions of responsibility - management managers or senior managers - and whatever the size of the organization. With this innovative program philosophy, OBS aims to offer a vision of where the future of the management of a global company is heading.
This master's degree in business strategy also makes available to the participant a new and pioneering Professional Skills Development Program developed by OBS , taught by experts and recognized professionals of Human Resources.
Having higher training in Management, in the field of business administration and management, is essential. This is demonstrated by a study published by the Executive MBA Council, which indicates that the average salary of participants in an MBA increases by 11.4% from the beginning to the end of their programs.
Within the framework of the Global MBA, we offer you the possibility of participating in a virtual exchange at the TEC of Monterrey.
In this exchange, the students of OBS Business School , who so wish, may take a pre-determined subject at TEC de Monterrey, exempting them from pursuing their equivalent at OBS Business School .
Those students who carry out the exchange and approve the subject will obtain a Certificate from the TEC of Monterrey.
- Import companies - export
- Health sector and pharmaceutical industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Communication and advertising companies
- Multinational companies
- Regulatory bodies
- Technology, banking, services sector
- Accounting and consulting companies
- Infrastructure Management
- Small and medium businesses
- Multilateral institutions
- Define the appropriate strategy to compete successfully in the markets in which it operates.
- Master the global and competitive business environment in which we are currently moving, designing optimal internationalization strategies for companies.
- Detect and evaluate the influence of the changes that are taking place in our environment.
- To deepen the functions of marketing in companies, analyzing the new communication tools that we have at our disposal, thanks to the Internet and the digitalization of society.
- Develop the most current marketing policies and sales strategies with special emphasis on the management of the commercial network and data analysis.
- Understand team management in competitive environments as essential, with special emphasis on the formulation of the company's people strategy.
- Develop the necessary financial competencies, analyzing the viability of investments and understanding the operation of capital markets.
- Develop a competitive Business Plan for the company, and know how to sell it internally for approval.
Global MBA Online Curriculum
The program is divided into 5 modules:
- Fundamentals: Strategic marketing from an international perspective; Management accounting; Competitive strategy in a global environment.
- Advanced: Global Supply Chain Management; People management from a global perspective; Big Data in the era of the global economy; Corporate finance administration; Investment valuation; Corporate Social Responsibility
- Globalization: Global Marketing Management; International finances; Global E-Business Strategies; Cross-cultural management.
- Economic Environment: Global Economic Environment; Regional Economic Environment I: European markets; Regional Economic Environment II: American Markets; Regional Economic Environment III: Asian markets.
- Management Skills Development: Leadership of change and transformation; Negotiation in the global context; Management of virtual teams.
- Final Master's Project
Requirements of the Global MBA Online
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Global MBA online degree
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More