London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, any time.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Sales Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at the competitive rate of £9,000, with an option to pay in instalments with our student payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and the effectiveness of management methods within different kinds of organisations.
Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluate customer relationship management (CRM) strategies and suggest improvements to a global organisation’s CRM practices. Understand and analyse current CRM developments, and how they could affect an organisation’s customer acquisition.
Strategic Sales Management
- Assess strategic sales management practices, and create alternative techniques to improve a business’s strategy.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Utilize data collection methods to evaluate sales strategies in an international business environment.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships and evaluating CRM strategies.
- Understand the latest global business trends and how they affect individual organisations.
- Become familiar with CRM tools and approaches for B2B and B2C situations.
A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- International Sales Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Strategic Sales Manager
- Sales Analyst
- Head of Business Development
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More