Global MBA Online (Financial Management)
London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, at any time.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Financial Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at the competitive rate of £9,000, with an optional modular payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and the effectiveness of management methods within different kinds of organisations.
- Understand how accounting regulation changes affect financial reporting, and learn how to advise and report an entity’s financial performance. Prepare financial statements for different entities, and understand the professional and ethical duties accountants have.
Performance Management and Control
- Master budgeting techniques and analyse approaches to performance measurement in public and not-for-profit organisations.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Maximising value within an organisation while minimising risks
- Budgeting, decision-making, and cost control techniques
- Assessing and enhancing management strategies for international organisations
- Analysing performance measurements and control in a global organisation, and suggest possible improvements.
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Financial Planner
- Performance Manager