London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. You will attain premier leadership and management skills through a selection of 10 specialisations, giving you the opportunity to tailor your course to suit your professional goals. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7. It’s your world. It’s your Global MBA.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Financial Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at the competitive rate of £9,000, with an option to pay in instalments with our student payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and the effectiveness of management methods within different kinds of organisations.
- Understand how accounting regulation changes affect financial reporting, and learn how to advise and report an entity’s financial performance. Prepare financial statements for different entities, and understand the professional and ethical duties accountants have.
Performance Management and Control
- Master budgeting techniques and analyse approaches to performance measurement in public and not-for-profit organisations.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Maximising value within an organisation while minimising risks
- Budgeting, decision-making, and cost control techniques
- Assessing and enhancing management strategies for international organisations
- Analysing performance measurements and control in a global organisation, and suggest possible improvements.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels: 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Financial Planner
- Performance Manager
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More