An MBA degree is an internationally-respected qualification that proves dedication and aptitude in your field. Whether you already hold a senior position within a company or you have intentions to move up in your career, you will become an industry leader in the international business marketplace with a Global MBA degree.
During your programme, you will study four core, and two elective modules for a valuable business foundation, then complete your own integrative research and consultancy project. Choose from one of our 16 Global MBA specialisations and strategically position yourself for your next career move.
Proudly partnered with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, LSBF’s fully-online Global MBA programme is designed with modern-day business philosophies and leadership techniques to prepare working professionals to move up in your company or even start a business of your own.
Duration and Fees
At LSBF we understand that our hardworking students have busy lives outside of their studies — 85% of our students work full-time and 82% are managers, senior managers or directors. With four intakes per year (January, April, July, October), and flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, you create your own study schedule.
The Global MBA programme is offered at a competitive rate of £8,500. You can also choose to pay as you study, at £1,417 per module. If you are looking for other funding options, 20% of our students finance their studies through company sponsorship.
Marketing & Business Environment
- Learn to interpret and develop marketing strategies for the evolving business place. Understand how contemporary issues affect the development and execution of marketing strategy and globalising of business.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Discover the roles investment and financing decisions play in creating value for a business. Learn the fundamentals of financial statement analysis, corporate finance structure, and explore how companies raise finance and reduce financial risk.
Systems and Operations Management
- Gain an essential understanding of the ways operations and information systems affect modern businesses, and how to ensure efficiency.
Strategic Management & Leadership
- Explore strategic decision making, leadership techniques, and management skills for international business market success. Evaluate management tools and apply strategic methods in practical situations in a variety of organisations. Gain leadership skills to take on more senior roles in a company.
Choose from one of our 10 Specialisations:
- Financial Management
- Investment Banking
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Sales Management
- Risk Management
- Management Consulting
- Oil, Gas, and Energy Management
- International Business
- Innovation and Technology Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Conducting thorough market research at multiple corporate levels
- Examining, assessing and presenting quantitative and qualitative data
- Building, improving, and executing strategic management practices
- Effectively leading a team with dignity and creative solutions
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as
- Accounting Manager
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
Program taught in: