Global MBA Online (Project Management)
London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Project Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at a competitive rate of £9,000, with an optional modular payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
- Marketing and Business Environment
Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
- Accounting and Managerial Finance
Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
- Systems and Operations Management
Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn the ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
- Strategic Management and Leadership
Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and methods of management.
- Project Management and Leadership
Assess project management practices and learn how to measure successful project performance. Implement techniques and tools in project planning, monitoring, evaluating, and managing risks.
- Cross-cultural Management
Thrive in a diverse office environment with a thorough understanding of how cultural differences may affect professional situations. Assess management approaches in multi-cultural settings, and how cultural and language differences may affect business communication.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Understanding the project life cycle, financial planning, and risk analysis
- Using and analysing various methods and tools of project planning
- Measuring an organisation’s performance and its leadership’s impact
- Provide solutions for management issues that may emerge when leading across cultures
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- Project Manager
- Project Analyst
- Risk Analyst