London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. You will attain premier leadership and management skills through a selection of 10 specialisations, giving you the opportunity to tailor your course to suit your professional goals. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7. It’s your world. It’s your Global MBA.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Project Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at a competitive rate of £9,000, with an option to pay in instalments with our student payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and methods of management.
Project Management and Leadership
- Assess project management practices and learn how to measure successful project performance. Implement techniques and tools in project planning, monitoring, evaluating, and managing risks.
- Thrive in a diverse office environment with a thorough understanding of how cultural differences may affect professional situations. Assess management approaches in multi-cultural settings, and how cultural and language differences may affect business communication.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Understanding the project life cycle, financial planning, and risk analysis.
- Using and analysing various methods and tools of project planning.
- Measuring an organisation’s performance and its leadership’s impact.
- Provide solutions for management issues that may emerge when leading across cultures.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels: 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- Project Manager
- Project Analyst
- Risk Analyst
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More