London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, any time of day.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The International Business specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at a competitive rate of £9,000, with an option to pay in instalments with our student payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and methods of management.
Global Marketing Management
- See the larger scope of international marketing by examining marketing practices that global organisations use around the world. Understand the management issues that can arise in global marketing, and assess the impact of international marketing plans.
- Observe how cultural differences in the workplace can cause problems in communication, and even how colleagues perceive one another. Assess different approaches to cross-cultural management, and suggest solutions to alleviate issues in the workplace.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Managing and making decisions for international business.
- Creating marketing strategies for international organisations.
- Evaluating international marketing plans, and offering new solutions.
- Understanding and addressing issues that may occur in a cross-cultural business place.
A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- Regional Marketing Manager
- International Business Developer
- Head of Exports
- Marketing Strategy Manager
- Project Manager
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More