Our most flexible program, GMAT Self-Prep Kit delivers all the tools you need to study on your own. Learn at your own pace and on your own time, whether it's during lunch or late into the evening. All your lessons, drills and practice tests are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. This kit also includes video lessons reviewing key test-taking strategies taught by John Fulmer, the Princeton Review's GMAT content director. Only The Princeton Review provides 10 full-length, proprietary practice tests simulating the adaptive-by-question technology used on the actual GMAT. That means you'll be able to apply the knowledge you've gained under realistic testing conditions. A home study prep kit with our best-in-class course materials for self-directed students. Includes a copy of The Official Guide for GMAT Review,13th Edition, and access to our online portal with recorded lessons on key topics, drills, and 10 practice GMATs.
- Study tools: Complete set of study materials, including The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests
- Other features: Access to our online portal with practice questions, drills, and in-depth explanations
- Access to our online portal with practice questions, drills, and in-depth explanations
- A complete set of study materials including The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition
- Feedback on your GMAT essay with LiveGrader SM
- Online Access for 120 days