- Intensive 4-month Program
- Collaborative Assignments with Mentors
- Master User Experience and Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator
- Learn User and Domain Research, Information Architecture/Map, Wireframes, Prototypes, Brand and Visual Design, User Persona, and more
It is for anyone interested in web development. Our students are generally web developers, software engineers, mobile app developers, and professionals with the technical background. Having said that, the course has been designed to also help students from non-technical backgrounds learn web development.
Why You Should Take This Course
What You Will Learn in This Course
- How the Web Works
- What is a web server?
- How does the client communicate with the server?
- How to find the IP address?
- What is a protocol?
- Programming Fundamentals
- Learn HTML to provide the basic structure of sites
- Using CSS to control presentation, formatting, and layout
- Get introduced to the object-oriented programing (OOPs)
- Learn Ajax for making asynchronous requests with jQuery
- Server-Side Framework - Node.js
- Fundamentals like Node.js syntax, NPM package management etc.
- Building web application with node.js & Express
- Building web services with node.js and Express
- MongoDB Database
- Building CRUD Applications
- Defining Mongoose schema
- Designing Routes using Express.js
- Create a Server using Express.js
- Building a RESTful API
- Client-Side Library - ReactJS
- Building front-end apps with React.js as a view layer
- Using the JSX syntax to create React Elements
- Building React applications using React Components
- Managing the state and lifecycle methods of React Components
- Building lists and forms using React Components
- Rendering React.js on the Node.js server
- Security JWT Backend & Deployment
- How & when to use JSON web tokens
- Front-end & backend authentication
- Validations of forms & data
- Deployment of full stack app on Heroku
Program taught in: