Do you have a passion for Fashion?
Have you got a flair for fashion and styling? Do you have an idea of what looks great? If so, this course can help you build on your innate abilities with an in-depth theory concerning comprehensive aspects of self-image, personal care, makeup, colour, and fashion’s latest trends.
The Fashion industry is huge, and having a qualification in this area can allow you to kick-start an amazing career. Whether you aim to work for a Fashion magazine or hope to become a stylist, this course will provide you with the knowledge to take the Fashion world by storm.
You could work on Fashion photo shoots, provide assistance to designers during fashion shows or become a Fashion Writer. A qualification in Fashion opens up amazing opportunities and will help you to obtain a fruitful and enjoyable career.
Professional image consultants will steer you through this intense course that enhances your current knowledge of the industry or will enlighten you if you have no prior experience so that you will become confident about advising others on how to dress well, style themselves and maintain a positive self-image.
The techniques learned can, of course, be applied to developing your own style as well. The course is a comprehensive one, guiding you through core modules which are delivered straight to you, so if you are working you can fit it into your lifestyle.
Being a leading online learning provider, Global Edulink is confident that you can use this course as a stepping stone to becoming an expert in your field and command a huge income as a result. Be the go-to consultant for advice on fashion and styling. Become in demand by many of the fashion houses and magazines. Start your own fashion blog. The sky’s the limit!
Who is it for?
- Fashion enthusiasts
- Those looking to advance within a fashion and styling career
- Those looking to make a career change in the fashion industry
- This course is available to all students, from all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior experience in Fashion would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Fashion and Styling.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit the following careers:
- Fashion and Beauty Agent
- Sales Assistant
- Personal Stylist
- Womenswear Designer
- Fashion Shoot Assistant
- Designers Assistant
- Fashion writer
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018