The logistic and transport activities already occupy about 10% of the Gross Domestic Product, with an annual growth of more than 8%. The proper management of logistics and transport is a secure strategy for the competitiveness of companies. Those in logistics grow constantly and more than 70 percent of newly created jobs are directly or indirectly related to logistics and transport. Companies need highly qualified technicians to recognize and organize the flows of goods and information, since their efficiency depends on it, the conservation of their customers and the reduction of costs.
This course of Logistics and Transport, of 250 hours and 25 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), is a Title of the Catholic University of Murcia - UCAM, under the agreement signed between the Seneca Institute and the UCAM.
This course is offered exclusively in the "on-line" version.
Who is it for?
This Logistics course is aimed at:
- Transportation, storage and distribution professionals.
- Professionals in other areas who want a requalification to be able to choose another type of position.
- University graduates of any specialty.
- Know the principles that should govern logistics management in a company
- Use the most commonly used logistics tools
- Learn to organize a warehouse, both in the design of the physical space and in the flows of goods that are given in it.
- Design transport and distribution routes
- Plan the logistics of international trade operations
- Introduction to logistics
- Inventory management
- Merchandise handling and classification
- Ground transportation
- Air Transport
- Marine transport
- Foreign trade
- Logistics operators
- Prevention of risks in logistics
(fill in the form to know the complete Program and the contents of each of the Modules)
Duration and price
Duration: 6 months (one year)
Price: € 900 (subsidized by the Seneca Foundation)
About the School
A formation open to the worldThe Seneca Institute , International Postgraduate Center, based in Madrid, and present in the field of training for more than 20 years, designs and develops a series of pr... Read More