With the expert program in Sports Communication and Journalism at UNISPORT MANAGEMENT SCHOOL learn to use professional journalistic creation and investigation techniques, in accordance with the ethical principles of the profession.
- You will prepare yourself for the professional exercise of sports communication.
- You will be able to know the idiosyncrasies of the different sports communication media, be it TV, Radio, web, Social Networks or written press.
Objectives of the expert program in Sports Communication and Journalism
- Train professionals in the area of communication.
- Correctly identify the skills necessary to be a good communicator within the sports field.
- Use the professional techniques of journalistic creation and investigation, attending to the ethical principles of the profession.
- Manage press and / or communication departments in sports entities or professional players.
- Know the idiosyncrasy of the different sports communication media, be it TV, Radio, web, Social Networks or written press.
- Identify and understand the competences of all agents participating in Sport, both internationally and locally.
Recipients of the expert program in Communication and Sports Journalism
- People passionate about communication who want to enter a constantly growing sector.
- Sports professionals who want to generate value for their entities and sports clubs through communication in media and social networks.
- Journalists and communication graduates who wish to enter the specialization of sport, knowing the figures that develop sports environment and the peculiarities of the different sports organizations.
Sports media writer | Sports blogger | Responsible for communication of professional athletes | Sports event announcer | Sports commentator | Press officer in sports entities | Presenter | Community manager.
Agenda of the expert program in Sports Communication and Journalism
B170 The training of the journalist
- B170.1 Qualities that the sports communicator must meet
- B170.2 The DNA of the professional communicator
- B170.3 Roles of the sports journalist
- B170.4 The sports communicator as a messenger
- B170.5 Journalistic language
- B170.6 The language of sport
B171 Professional techniques
- B171.1 Journalistic genres in sports communication
- B171.2 The journalistic structure and the message
- B171.3 Knowledge and specialization in sport
- B171.4 Accreditations and contact with sources
- B171.5 Investigation techniques
- B171.6 Right to information
B172 The media
- B172.1 The informative story
- B172.2 Opinion
- B172.3 The report
- B172.4 The interview
- B172.5 Headlines
- B172.6 Information in press offices
B173 Professional ethics
- B173.1 What is sport. Analysis of its essence. Sport as leisure and sport as business
- B173.2 Concept of professional ethics and ethics of journalism. Self-regulation and self-control mechanisms. Deontological codes
- B173.3 Ethical principles. Self-regulatory bodies. Limits to the right to freedom of expression
- B173.4 The use of information sources in sports journalism. Contrast and veracity
- B173.5 Criticism as a sports journalistic genre
- B173.6 Ethical analysis of sports information
B174 Sports regulations and structures
- B174.1 Basic technical knowledge adequate for sports information. The sports communicator specialization
- B174.2 Sports and their media linkage
- B174.3 The legal system of Spanish sport: an overview
- B174.4 Clubs, federations, competitions and brand approval: football
- B174.5 The extra sports environment
- B174.6 The Olympic Games
B175 Fair Play and veracity
- B175.1 Analysis of sports action
- B175.2 Relationship with athletes and leaders
- B175.3 The interview
- B175.4 Violations and assaults
- B175.5 Violence and journalism
- B175.6 The journalist against doping
Online method in Unisport
- Flexible online methodology adapted to your life
- Online campus available 24h
- Customized tutoring
- Teaching material always updated
- Individual classes by videoconference
- Study of practical cases on sports management
- Campus adapted to mobile devices
- Free subscription to specialized magazines of the sports sector
- Access to specialized resources
- [OPC] International technical stays
- [OPC] Face-to-face activities
- [OPC] Internships in sports management companies
Job orientation as a Sports Communicator.
Unisport students can enjoy different exclusive services related to their employability:
- Internship program in companies and sports entities.
- Exclusive search engine for job offers and job offers.
- Entrepreneurship support services.
- Validation of your business model
- Search for financing
- Acceleration of innovative projects related to sport
About the School
Unisport es la escuela de negocios del sector deportivo. Aquí se mezclan gestión empresarial, deporte y mucha pasión. Con más de 25 años de experiencia en formación deportiva, trabajamos tres grandes ... Read More