The Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) is an online program comprising 14 courses of management and leadership project of end of Master. These courses will provide you with the necessary skills in the many strategic areas of a company active in international markets.
If you are interested in this program in English, please click here .
JOIN THE ELITE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Methodology 100% online choose the language of each course (English / French)
- ESCP Europe education and network: Total of 60 ECTS credits
- The best classroom teaching programs at 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- Totally focused on learning in the workplace with quality multimedia e-learning
- HTML5 content available with multi-device access via PCs, tablets and smartphones
For each school year (in April, September and January), we offer scholarships (Early Birds). Contact us for more information about this.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR OLD STUDENTS
Eric Kouessi Sossou
Head of Corporate Banking Department, African Bank for Industry and Commerce (BAIC)
Repub. from Benin / West Africa
" This program has changed my life, my way of seeing things ... I see big now"
"The quality of the EMIB faculty is unbeatable: all are highly experienced professionals and experts in various fields. Being part of the EMIB has greatly influenced my daily work. I have acquired a lot of new knowledge and tools in management, finance, strategy, business planning and many other aspects. My way of thinking has also changed: I am now a critical thinker, who has a new way of planning my activities and seeing things in a more strategic way. I see big now! "
Fondazione Italia Uganda Onlus
" I will recommend the EMIB program to ambitious people who want to improve their professional situation"
"One of the added values of this program is the fact that I was able to put into practice what I learned almost immediately. This gave me a huge professional boost. Another added value is the multinationality and multiculturalism of EMIB. There are many people from different countries and it helps a lot to get different perspectives and ways of doing things. In addition, the personal experience of other participants and the opportunity to create closer relationships with faculty is an important value of EMIB. "
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
We will train you as a professional, providing you with the best tools for business analysis.
In a practical way, you will acquire all the skills required for the management and administration of an internationally oriented company.
Acquire the management skills and techniques necessary for communication, management and negotiation in a global context.
- 1. TAKE UP the current challenges in the field of international management, adopting the role of executive decision-maker in real business scenarios.
- 2. TRAIN AND DEVELOP all the skills needed to run a business in a multi-cultural environment, using exercises and situations where participants face the challenge of working in a global context, alongside different cultures.
- 3. SHARE EXPERIENCES with participants from around the world, always with the expert help of high-level teachers in the various disciplines, share your knowledge, knowledge and experiences through practical, didactic and interactive media.
Our knowledge and experience applied to your professional needs
Our prestige and reputation are recognized by the Financial Times Business School rankings. ESCP Europe is ranked 4th worldwide for its Master in Management.
Four courses and two diplomas to choose from in a single program EMIB / Executive Master in International Business
# BY CHOOSING THE EMIB / EXECUTIVE MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FROM ESCP EUROPE, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- One of the best online business management programs in one of the best business schools in Europe
- An effective international network to study in a multicultural classroom
- The flexibility offered by this 100% online program gives you access to course material 24/7
- Taught by Masters professors from the network of professors from the 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- A learning-by-doing methodology, with a pedagogical approach that shifts from practice to theory and allows immediate application of new knowledge in the professional environment
Founded in 1819, ESCP Europe is one of the oldest and most important business schools in the world. Its mission is to train the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to seize the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
Only 1% of business schools worldwide have achieved triple accreditation , and ESCP Europe is one of them, along with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. Triple Accredited
BERLIN, LONDON, MADRID, PARIS, TURIN, WARSAW - 6 ESCP EUROPE URBAN CAMPUSES
Characterized by a multi-campus structure, the ESCP Europe model embodies the very essence of our European identity. With its 6 campuses all located in major European cities, ESCP Europe actively contributes to the development of a European managerial culture and offers its students a unique training in intercultural management.
50,000 alumni working in 150 countries around the world
5,000 managers in training programs every year
140 professors active in research representing more than 20 nationalities
120 academic alliances in Europe and in the World