The Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) is an online program comprising 14 courses of management and leadership project of end of Master. These courses will provide you with the necessary skills in the many strategic areas of a company active in international markets.
JOIN THE ELITE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Methodology 100% online choose the language of each course (English / French)
- ESCP Europe Education and Network: Total of 60 ECTS credits
- The best classroom teaching programs in 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- Totally focused on learning in the workplace with quality multimedia e-learning
- HTML5 content available with multi-device access via PCs, tablets and smartphones
For each school year (in April, September and January), we offer scholarships (Early Birds). Contact us for more information about this.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR OLD STUDENTS
Eric Kouessi Sossou
Head of Corporate Banking Department, African Bank for Industry and Commerce (BAIC)
Repub. from Benin / West Africa
" This program has changed my life, my way of seeing things ... I see big now"
"The quality of the EMIB faculty is unbeatable: all are highly experienced professionals and experts in various fields. Being part of the EMIB has greatly influenced my daily work. I have acquired a lot of new knowledge and tools in management, finance, strategy, business planning and many other aspects. My way of thinking has also changed: I am now a critical thinker, who has a new way of planning my activities and seeing things in a more strategic way. I see big now! "
Africa Project Manager
France / USA
" I chose the EMIB program because I wanted to be sure I could focus on my career and my work, keeping all the flexibility with high quality studies"
"Since I started the program, I feel like I'm evolving because I can develop the projects I'm doing right now. I can go into the details of the questions and have better conversations with different areas.
The level of faculty at ESCP Europe is very high. Not only do we have to work a lot with quizzes, homework, but teachers are very available to us by email or phone and they also like to send us newspapers to give us a little more time so that we can better understand our courses. . "
Deputy Head of Electronic Commerce
ECOVACS Robotics, Germany
" Today, people need intercultural and multicultural experiences and I really think that the real asset of this kind of program is to meet so many people from all over the world"
"Nowadays, people are increasingly in need of intercultural and multicultural experiences. One of the strengths of this program is to meet many interesting people from all over the world. Within the EMIB, you will learn from each of them in terms of culture and business, and in terms of exchange of good practices and mutual aid. As a student of EMIB, I met a lot of interesting people who helped me broaden my field of action. "
Senior Manager, Global Customer Operations, EXPEDIA Group
" This program is focused on learning by doing. What you learn apply directly to the field "
"I chose this program because of its reputation, flexibility and applicability. This program is oriented towards learning by doing. What you learn applies directly to the field. It was the main decision maker for me when I chose this program.
Although this is an online program, the level of interaction is very high and feedback is extremely personalized. What I really like is the fact that you get a lot of feedback on each mission and it also allows you to see the applicability of what you do in your day-to-day work. Not only do you learn a lot from the teachers, but you also learn a lot about the participation, the different participants, all the different debates and the calls for participation that the teachers make.
I can certainly say that I am becoming a more complete professional thanks to all the knowledge I acquire in class. "
Fondazione Italia Uganda Onlus
" I will recommend the EMIB program to ambitious people who want to improve their professional situation"
"One of the added values of this program is the fact that I was able to put into practice what I learned almost immediately. This gave me a huge professional boost. Another added value is the multinationality and multiculturalism of EMIB. There are many people from different countries and it helps a lot to get different perspectives and ways of doing things. In addition, the personal experience of other participants and the opportunity to create closer relationships with faculty is an important value of EMIB. "
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
We will train you as a professional, providing you with the best tools for business analysis.
In a practical way, you will acquire all the skills required for the management and administration of an internationally oriented company.
Acquire the management skills and techniques necessary for communication, management and negotiation in a global context.
- 1. TAKE UP the current challenges in the field of international management, adopting the role of executive decision-maker in real business scenarios.
- 2. TRAIN AND DEVELOP all the skills needed to run a business in a multi-cultural environment, using exercises and situations where participants face the challenge of working in a global context, alongside different cultures.
- 3. SHARE EXPERIENCES with participants from around the world, always with the expert help of high-level teachers in the various disciplines, share your knowledge, knowledge and experiences through practical, didactic and interactive media.
Our knowledge and experience applied to your professional needs
Our prestige and reputation are recognized by the Financial Times Business School rankings. ESCP Europe is ranked 4th in the world for its Master in Management.
Four courses and two diplomas to choose from in a single program EMIB / Executive Master in International Business
#NO CHOOSING ESCP Europe EMIB / EXECUTIVE MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- One of the best online business management programs in one of the best business schools in Europe
- An effective international network to study in a multicultural classroom
- The flexibility offered by this 100% online program gives you access to course material 24/7
- Delivered by Master professors of the network of professors of the 6 campuses of ESCP Europe
- A learning-by-doing methodology, with a pedagogical approach that shifts from practice to theory and allows immediate application of new knowledge in the professional environment
Founded in 1819, ESCP Europe is one of the oldest and largest business schools in the world. Its mission is to train the next generation of transnational entrepreneurs, preparing them to seize the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
Only 1% of business schools worldwide have triple accreditation , and ESCP Europe is one of them, with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. Triple Accredited
BERLIN, LONDON, MADRID, PARIS, TURIN, WARSAW - 6 URBAN CAMPSUS ESCP Europe
Characterized by a multi-campus structure, the ESCP Europe model embodies the essence of our European identity. With 6 campuses all located in major European cities, ESCP Europe actively contributes to the development of a European managerial culture and offers its students a unique training in intercultural management.
50,000 alumni working in 150 countries around the world
5,000 managers in training programs every year
140 professors active in research representing more than 20 nationalities
120 academic alliances in Europe and in the World