3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
The Executive Master's of Information and Communications Technology Management (eMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in Information and Communications Technology management study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar, this study program is designed for students who looking to be better leaders in the IT industry. During this study program, you will be studying the theoretical and practical skills needed for a managerial career focusing on ICT in the international industries. This study will cover a series of modules giving them a more focused and business shaped view of the ICT including eBusiness and eMarketing industry.
At the end of Bachelor study program the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of ICT industry. Students are equipped with useful Information and Communications Technology tools and theories to enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within the ICT field.
In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
eMBA: 6 months + thesis
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Information and Communications Technology Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: 6 months + Thesis (thesis takes around 6 months)
Diploma: Executive MBA in Information and Communications Technology ICT Management
Age: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: 5 years Management experience + High School Diploma or Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 17900 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 8, 2017