The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea aims to train professionals and managers to lead business projects focused on the planning and management of different types of events (especially actions of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions as well as congresses and conventions, professional fairs), dominate the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and generate tourism development focused on the segment of quality business tourism.
Reasons to study the Master
- This Master is developed in Online methodology
- Personal brand management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, which affect the learning of personal marketing techniques and employability, in order to detect professional opportunities in Spain or in other countries .
- Stress management techniques: The program includes several sessions on stress management techniques, an essential skill for any manager of the organization of events, whose effective psycho-emotional balance will depend on effective team management.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism will allow you to:
Know the MICE Industry (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) and the Protocol area of the institutions.
Build a strong knowledge base of the industry from an international perspective and always from the managerial approach.
To train executives oriented to the business management of the tourist companies able to obtain the expected results globally.
Development of Strategic Plans
To present the keys to the elaboration of strategic plans and their application to immediate action in MICE environments (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions).
Sustainable Innovation and Management
Develop the creativity and innovation capacity in the industry and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying the participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility.
Develop the necessary management skills of a global manager of MICE companies to ensure that collaborative, assertive and participatory work is developed among all team members.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and finances of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Business management of events organization and business tourism in global environments.
- International marketing, events protocol and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis
The Career Careers Service is a support area for students and former students. Our objective is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals, as well as to achieve a better adjustment between their expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
Professional Career Services
- Employment Exchange
- Executive Employment Partner Program
- Online employment forum
- Cycle of online entrepreneurs
- Webminars Talent Development
- Director of establishments focused on business tourism and organization of events, such as convention and convention palaces, fairs, incentive agencies and other acts of commercial promotion in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events, such as congresses, conventions and conferences.
- Companies that use sponsorship and patronage as a communication tool and need qualified professionals to manage the events they are going to organize or sponsor, and design the sponsorship of profitable projects from the point of view of the visibility and return of the investment.
- Departments of public institutions of any field dedicated to the implementation of cultural, patrimonial and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events in this field.
- Protocol specialists in both private and official events, working in companies or on their own.
- Marketing directors of companies focused on business tourism.
- Organizers and campaign managers for cultural events commissioned by private companies, public or individual clients.
- Consultants in the development, commercialization and financing of events.
Admissions and Titling
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain a Triple Degree :
- Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism, by Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality (own)
- Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism, by EAE Business School (own)
- Master's Degree in International Tourism Management, with mention in International Business Tourism Management, from the University of Lleida
The master's degree is aimed at university graduates. Work experience is not essential.
About the School
Somos un centro universitario internacional especializado en la formación de líderes, directivos y técnicos especializados en la industria del Hospitality