- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop a good grasp of business related knowledge in organizational management and development.
- To prepare students to develop fresh ideas and implement them effectively in their place of work.
- To generate a robust learning impact with diverse global peers, which can go well beyond the classroom experience.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses, as well as help to equip themselves with good problem solving and decision making tools.
- To prepare and nurture the learners to become effective leaders to lead their organizations and teams towards continuous progressive development.
- Apart from the hard skills taught to you during conduct of the program, the very important aspect of soft skills which are so very critical for any organization will be imparted as part of the program curriculum.
Assessment European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
Assessment will use vocationally relevant methods that require students to adopt a realistic work role and produce work in the formats that are expected in business. Case studies, problems, and examples used in assessments need to be current and have the requisite range of issues for students to consider at this level of study. Students would be able to apply their understanding of theory to their investigations and to their proposed solutions to problems.
Applicants for the above course should meet the following Criteria
1. Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University
2. English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 and above.
3. Age 20 years and above
4. Candidates with minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Course Delivery and Duration
The pedagogy has been carefully developed keeping in mind the busy schedule of working professionals and demands minimal disengagement from their social and professional life.
All the faculties delivering the sessions have relevant hands-on industry expertise coupled with academic experience. This translates into a holistic practical learning insight with relevance to the current dynamic business environment.
EBS delivers the course through our state-of-the-art Online Live Interactive classes, blended learning sessions and even the self-study models. Our e-library provides the learner, access to a plethora of books, journals, white-papers, articles and presentations to enhance the overall knowledge take-away and improve their domain expertise.
The course is structured to be completed in 12 months and should not exceed the maximum duration of 24 months. Upon successful completion, the student will be able to attend the convocation ceremony at the Guglielmo Marconi University campus in Rome, Italy.
A global classroom.
Learners from more than 40 countries, from different time zones, cultures and backgrounds come together on our Online Live-Interactive classes to collaborate, engage, ideate, inspire and share experiences. They build networks and create friendships for a lifetime.
The learner successfully completing this program will earn not just one, but 3 international and globally recognized certificates
1. Executive MBA Awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
2. Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in Management Awarded by CIQ,UK.
3. Certified Manager status from the reputed Chartered Body in UK - The Chartered Management Institute.
The Executive MBA is recognized by World Education Services (WES) and is awarded the points applicable for a Master Degree for migration purposes.
About the School
For a working executive, the aspiration to pursue an MBA/MA/MSc is entirely different from that of a fresh university graduate. The motivation for an executive is to learn what is relevant today for t ... Read More