Earn your European MBA through Interactive and flexible online classes. An ideal program for working executives around the world.
Project Management is the art of managing all the aspects of a project from inception to closure using a scientific and structured methodology. The role of a project manager is similar to that of a conductor in a symphony. The Executive MBA in Project Management can be pursued Online, as distance learning or part-time, making it flexible and convenient for busy working professionals. Individually, each of the artists knows what has to be done for his or her role, but it is the project manager who through his/ her vision drives the team towards the final goal of the timely delivery/execution of the project.
He/she needs to develop the skill to balance competing demands and determine appropriate interventions. A successful project manager should combine the science of project management with the art of managing people and processes, to achieve the desired optimal results. This specialization is appropriate for those persons who wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a structured standards-based approach to the management of projects, and seek career progression by moving into a formal Project Manager role. This module in the Executive MBA (EMBA) curriculum has been ideally designed for executives to enhance their competencies and skills in adeptly managing all projects successfully, which is a challenging task by itself.
- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop a good business knowledge of handling different complex projects.
- Understand the important parameters of project scope, cost, quality, stakeholder management, project budget, risk assessment, and communications.
- To develop in learners an understanding of the multi-faceted issues of Project Management, and its alignment with strategic business objectives of the organization.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in the field of Project Management, to enable learners to assume greater responsibilities in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems in Project Management confronted by organizations and businesses, and to equip them with the means to find pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners to manage various demanding concerns of Project Management in organizations, and assume a leadership role to take logical decisions for effective management of all projects.
- Knowledge, skills, and competence gained during this specialization pathway will pave way for further career progression of the learners in their respective organizations.
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Project Management Theory & Practice
- Strategic Project Management & Implementation
- Dissertation (Research Project)
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred.
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form.
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts).
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of your passport.
- A photograph.
- Statement of purpose.
Completing an Executive MBA (EMBA) degree in Project Management opens the doors for a series of career opportunities. Here is a list of the most common careers project management graduates pursue
- Project coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Assistant Project manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- PMO / Business Director
In general, the field of project management is incredibly hot. A wide range of industries uses PMs to handle everything from launching new products to leading restructuring efforts to converting MIS systems. A high-end project manager can work on improving the efficiency of a manufacturing plant, redesigning a company’s computer systems, or overseeing the construction of anything from a building to a large public project like a bridge or hydroelectric dam.
A scholar holding an Executive MBA (EMBA) with a concentration in Project Management degree is always at a strategic advantage of his career to progress onto Doctorate degree: DBA or PhD in Business or Management (Level 8) of academic carrier path, provided the learner has displayed excellence in academic performance at EMBA level.
About the University
Guglielmo Marconi is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. Its diverse community has presented a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is also an ENIC-NARIC approved university.
Learners pursuing their GMU MBA through Eaton Business School earns three distinct international certifications within one program.
- Executive MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
- Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ, UK.
- Certified Manager – CMI, UK.
Guglielmo Marconi University
Università Degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi internationally referred to as Guglielmo Marconi University, is the first Italian Open University recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) promotes the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community presently has a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved under SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
The learners of EBS is awarded the International or Executive MBA in their chosen specialization. The MBA is equivalent to the European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 7 and rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centres across the Middle East, Europe and the African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.
The learners of EBS is awarded the Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in their chosen specialization and earns 120 CIQ credits. These credits can directly be transferred towards the final dissertation stage of the MBA from GMU.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers use CMI unique services on a daily basis. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians use Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals.
The learners of EBS is awarded the Certified Manager Status from CMI. The Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ is uniquely mapped to the Certified Manager course saving the learner time, effort and money. The learner is also extended a 1-year free affiliate membership to the CMI giving the learners access to the professional networks and library.
About the School
For a working executive, the aspiration to pursue an MBA/MA/MSc is entirely different from that of a fresh university graduate. The motivation for an executive is to learn what is relevant today for t ... Read More