ALL Energy, ONLY Energy: a 15-month primarily online MBA program
Over the last 100 years, the University of Oklahoma has occupied a prominent place, educating students for careers in the energy management industry, especially in oil and gas management. From major oil companies to independents across the United States, you can find OU graduates at every level of these organizations, including many at the executive level. OU’s geographic location sits at the crossroads of the major pipelines and is only a few miles down the road from the leaders in directional drilling, making the University of Oklahoma uniquely positioned to offer an MBA in oil and gas management. To accommodate the schedules of the working professional in the energy industry, the EMBA in Energy Program at the University of Oklahoma is delivered primarily online. To ensure strong connections among the cohort, there are three face-to-face week-long residencies, including one in London, UK. The EMBA program is designed to create current and future leaders in the energy industry. The program offers you with the business fundamentals specifically customized for energy professionals, a global perspective on energy, and executive career coaching to enhance your leadership skills. And the primarily online delivery allows you to take it from anywhere in the world.
EMBA in Energy - Leadership, and International from /?utm_source=Keystone&utm_campaign=Keystone&utm_medium=KeystoneListingEMBA Program on /?utm_source=Keystone&utm_campaign=Keystone&utm_medium=KeystoneListingVimeo.
The energy industry is increasingly more global. Major producers and consumers are from different parts of the world. Thus, globalization of supply and demand, fluctuating price, and diverse regulations and policies affect the industry. The industry’s supply chain often crosses national borders and continents. The structure of the energy organizations – NOCs, supermajors, independents – have their own global implications, as does the benchmark used for pricing oil. Thus, a leader in the energy industry benefits considerably from having a global perspective.
Executive MBA in Energy
Designed in conjunction with the energy industry, the EMBA in Energy provides a world-class MBA to future energy leaders that are delivered primarily online. This could be the best investment you ever make in your career.
What You Gain in the EMBA Program
Our EMBA degree program offers you a unique training program that is:
- All Energy, All the Time: Energy isn't just a specialized focus of this executive MBA program—it's the only focus. All course content engages exclusively with energy industry issues.
- Flexible: Qualifying individuals can pursue a degree online, on their own time. Our program is designed with busy schedules in mind.
- Accelerated: You have the option to earn your EMBA in 15 short months study and only three one-week residencies.
- Recognized for Quality: OU's Price College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in recognition of its rigor and relevance.
- Expert-Led: OU has recruited industry-experienced faculty for the EMBA who are prepared to inspire and challenge you with their informed perspectives.
- Network-Enhancing: Develop important energy industry contacts among your classmates, instructors, and a global network of energy leaders who are proud to be OU Alumni.
- Experience: The University of Oklahoma has more than fifty years of experience providing a flexible, quality education specifically to executives and other leads in the energy industry.
Corporate Reimbursement As this program is focused specifically on energy companies, your company might consider providing full or partial tuition support. Preparing a request for corporate sponsorship or a request for tuition reimbursement is an important next step. Please contact us, and our energy MBA team can provide support on navigating this process. Financial Aid The University of Oklahoma’s Financial Aid office assists students by providing information about scholarship and financial aid opportunities available at the University of Oklahoma. Please see Financial Aid if you are interested./?utm_source=Keystone&utm_campaign=Keystone&utm_medium=KeystoneListing
About the School
A curriculum in business subjects was first offered in 1913 through a subordinate school in the College of Arts and Sciences called the School of Commerce and Industry. The first certificates in comme ... Read More