Why this Executive MBA Epitech Management and IT Entrepreneurship?
The Executive MBA Program Epitech Management and IT Entrepreneurship is aimed at managers and future managers who want, in addition to their professional skills in the IT field:
- Acquire skills related to business and business management
- Affirm their leadership
- Propel their entrepreneurial project
- RNCP title " Expert in management of information systems " approved Level 1 by the State (Bac 5)
- Average age 38 years
- Practicing a professional activity
- Average experience of more than 10 years in management
Duration of the program:
- 18 months or 615 hours in total of courses and achievements of individual or group projects, accompanied by experts
- Recommended weekly rhythm: 8 to 10 hours
Training costs :
- Business: 15600 € TTC
- Individuals: 13000 € TTC
Course of the course
Our active pedagogy places the learner at the heart of its training program. His skills development path is marked by case studies and transversal projects to be carried out in groups or individually.
Thus, it acquires new know-how and validates the educational objectives required to obtain certification.
Skills and objectives of the training
Master new skills using our project pedagogy
- Design and pilot a business strategy
- Understand the operation of different areas of the company to make decisions
- Mobilize and motivate teams through their expertise, self-knowledge or others
- Propel your own entrepreneurial project
Achieve your ambitions and evolve in your career
- Company manager (creation, buyout, start-up)
- Business Unit Manager
- Executive officer
- Director of development
- Team leader
Specificities of the program
- Active pedagogy through projects to realize
- 100% remotely from the IONISx platform
- Collaborative work through regular forums and virtual classes
- Dedicated pedagogical manager for the good realization of the program
- Seminar of integration at the start of our creative and digital campus, located in the 11th arrondissement in Paris
Evaluation and certification procedures
- The skills to be acquired or consolidated are worked out step by step and in groups, contextually in the form of case studies, from transversal projects to the final project.
- Intermediate evaluations on video renderings, corrected and validated by expert speakers
- The final project is the subject of a distance defense against a jury.
They did it, They talk about it
Benoît Renault, Consulting Engineer
"On secondment abroad, I chose IONISx to do my MBA remotely. Communication with stakeholders and the teaching team is very responsive. Thanks to the targeted contents, I could immediately apply the methods for a truly participative management "
Phillipe Allaix, Commercial Director
"The speakers are not just theoreticians, the course contents are very concrete. What is put forward is lived, it is proven. "
Speakers selected by IONISx and meeting the following criteria
- Experts in their specialty and experience in pedagogy
- Practicing a professional activity in the field
- Competence in course animation and content design
Conditions of admission
This training is accessible
- To executives or entrepreneurs with a first significant professional experience of at least 5 years.
- Holders of at least a 3-year academic level recognized by the State (Bachelor's degree, professional license or Bachelor's degree).
- Applicants who can enhance their professional skills through a VAP (Validation of Professional Acquisitions)
About the School
L’apprentissage avec IONISx est une véritable expérience de formation. Chaque formation en ligne se présente sous forme de parcours constitué de cas d’études et de projets à réaliser.