Executive Education - EFA Certification Preparatory Course
The course for the EFA certification provides students with the fundamental concepts and skills to develop ethical, financial advisory work and comprehensive wealth management.
What are the program objectives?
The course of preparation for the EFA Certification is that students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve the EFA certification that ensures the adequacy of financial professionals to advise individuals on a personal or private banking.
Why Choose Us?
- Total flexibility: The course can be completed at any time and from anywhere, to be provided under a methodology 100% online.
- Audiovisual training: classes are supported by explanatory videos of teachers.
- Webinars: access to seminars via the web in real time.
- Mock exam: access to a large number of exam questions from previous calls and real case studies.
Warranty: 90% of our students passed the examination of € FPA in the last call.
- Double degree: much of the agenda can be validated for the degree in Financial Advice DeMaster European Graduate Institute.
For each call the following admission process is performed, based on a selection of students for the limited places offered:
- The IEP business advisors inform the candidate on all issues relating to the program and the process and admission requirements (Conditions of Funding, Scholarships, etc.).
- The candidate must complete the "application form" which will be sent, and send it to IEP along with the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Titulación Universitaria
- Upon receipt of documentation, the candidate for a telephone interview will be convened to complete the assessment process.
- The Admissions Committee will consider the record and within approximately one week will receive your certificate of admission, when capable, which gives the place to study the program.
- Upon receipt of the certificate of admission, students will formalize their enrollment.
Price: € 5,169
This school offers programs in: