- Price: 3,500 euros. 40% scholarship - 2,100 euros
- Financing without interest and discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 36 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Title by the University of Nebrija and Title by IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School launches its Management Development Program (PDD) in online mode, which aims to provide its students with the knowledge and skills, both personal and professional, necessary to successfully perform in an increasingly competitive market. IMF is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Association of MBAs.
This program is mainly aimed at executives, professionals and consultants who seek to make a qualitative leap in their career.
The Program in Management Development, of 5 months, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
The high impact methodology used in this program seeks to place the student in a real context so that he / she is able to solve in class situations that may arise in his / her own company.
The academic content is based on fully updated practical cases, as well as round tables with prestigious professionals and master classes to reinforce the knowledge acquired in the modules. All this makes possible that during the delivery of the program a networking among students, active teachers and online professionals be strengthened.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a Double Degree from the University of Nebrija and by the IMF Business School . In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Organizational structure and strategic direction in the company
- Module II - Financial management
- Module III - Marketing and business management
- Module IV - Operations management and information management systems
- Module V - Personal and managerial skills
- Workshop I - Ethical Leadership
- Workshop II - Personal design with Mindfulness
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More