This online academic plan allows you to develop skills oriented to the management and design of technological projects, based on cutting-edge platforms, considering services in the cloud, Big Data and Mobile Applications.
What will you learn?
We tell you our curriculum
- The application of methodologies, techniques and computer tools for the analysis of situations and environments to solve problems and / or make decisions.
- Management of inventory systems based on the determination of an optimal model of production requirement, according to the behavior of the market.
- Evaluation and application of physical and wireless means to transmit data, in accordance with the established requirements
Why choose UVM?
We offer you the best options thinking of you
Executive development area that reinforces your leadership skills, decision making, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Learn and apply
Learning focused on gaining knowledge immediately applicable in your work environment.
Management Competencies, Management of Information Technology and Management and Data Sciences
Is this degree for you?
Absolutely if you have ..
Strategic thinking, ability to work under pressure, the ability to communicate things clearly and concisely.
Especially if you want ...
Apply methodologies, techniques and computer tools for the analysis of situations and environments to solve problems and / or make decisions.
Where can you work?
Change to: In any type of industry or company that handles data, in public or private organizations, education or companies dedicated to the development of IT.
How to register?
The step-by-step process
- Choose your academic program, modality and campus, and fill out the form with your information
- Go to the campus to present your placement exams and attend the induction course
- Make the payment and deliver your official documents
About the School
En UVM creemos en la educación como principio transformador y como derecho de los seres humanos a crecer y desarrollarse a través de ella. Creemos que el estudiante es el eje del quehacer en la UVM y ... Read More