The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program. This program is designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions with at least five years of work experience. It equips professionals with the theory and concepts to strengthen their extensive work experience and prepare them for graduate studies.
Duration: Two semesters/one year (90 credits)
Locations: Online, Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux,
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/February/June/August
Semester Fee: 6,450€
Fast track your MBA
For students who want to continue their studies, the EBBA can be a fast track to any EU MBA program. After successfully completing the EBBA program, students can enroll in any MBA program with a 20% scholarship. As a result, students can complete two degrees in two years.
Students completing the Executive BBA pursue careers as:
- Brand managers
- Mortgage advisors
- Project managers
- Performance analysts
A sample of the Executive BBA program courses:
- Ethics in Business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managerial Economics
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More