The holder of the European Master Environmental Management and Energy integrates functions of responsibility in the private and parastatal organizations of all sizes.
It will be a listener Mission / board or responsible Energy / Environment / Safety.
It may hold positions or frame attached to the direction of a structure (often integrated into a QHSE department) either integrated framework in Environment and Sustainable Development Department at the headquarters of a large company, a local authority or a consultancy.
Be sensitive to issues related to the environment, be provided with a capacity to communicate and to "educate".
Acquire the following skills:
- Master of legislation (environmental and energy) and audit tools to conduct an energy and environmental diagnostics
- Energy and environmental design strategies for sustainable enterprise; realization of the plans of energy and environmental control through a program
- Implementation of processes and procedures of energy management system and environmental management and conduct of the studies necessary to carry out this program
- Staff training and team leadership to mobilize domestic actors on the energy and environmental project of the company
- Internal and external communication with dissemination of the characteristic elements of the action plan
- Evaluation of actions and performance measurement
Energy and Environmental Management - Master I
- UC 4/5 - Companies, competition and Europe
- UC B4 - European Living Language
- UC D 41.1 - Basic tools
- UC D 41.2 - Environmental and Energy diagnosis
- UC D42 - Mission Project or Professional
Energy and Environmental Management - Master II
- UC B5 - European Living Language
- UC D51 - Application of basic tools
- UC D52 - Action Plans: environmental and energy solution
- UCD 53 - Professional thesis
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
Program taught in: