Postgraduate training, the European Master's Degree in Management and Financial Strategies trains you in all areas of finance as well as in strategic steering. At the end of your Master MSF, you will be able to support the establishment of a short- or long-term financial strategy to achieve the goals set by your direction.
You will also be able to realize and develop internal controls and audits your business.
Two specialty modules are offered to students who will be able to specialize in the second year of European Master:
- Specialty International Finance Company
- Corporate finance and strategic orientations Specialty
Acquire the following skills:
- Understand the banking world, opportunities and threats
- Distinguish between the different regimes
- Mastering the legal and fiscal environment of the particular
- Know the basic insurance contracts
- Identify opportunities for an establishment or not to grant funding
- Measure and optimize the profitability of a customer relationship
Financial Management Strategies - Master I
- UC 4/5 - Companies, competition and Europe
- UC B 4 - European Living Language
- UC D 41.1 - Basic Fundamental Analysis
- UC D 41.2 - Financial Management and Strategies
- D42 CPU - Memory
Financial Management Strategies - Master II
- UC B5 - European Living Language
- UC D51 - International Environment
- UC D52 a or b - Module specialty
- UCD 53 - Professional thesis
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory.
Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work.
In this case, the memory project is to determine your reference teacher.