This MASTER prepares students for management positions and business strategy in the areas: Human Resources - Management - Management - Marketing - Commercial - "Business to Business" - International Environment, in medium and large organizations.
Dynamic and ambitious, you plan to manage a team and carry out projects.
Next acquire the skills:
- Mastering the techniques of strategic decisions
- Acquire a multidisciplinary expertise on the various economic functional fields of business
- Analyze the managerial environment of the company
- Implement operational and control models
- Learn to speak English
Business Strategy Management - Master I
- UC 4/5 - Companies, competition and Europe
- UC B4 - European Living Language
- UC D41.1 - General Corporate Culture
- UC D41.2 - HR and Organisation Management
- UC D42 - Mission
Business Strategy Management - Master II
- UC B5 - European Living Language
- UC D51 - International Environment
- UC D52 - Business Strategy
- UC D53 - Professional thesis
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is to determine your reference teacher.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 12, 2016