You learn to adapt a strategy to issues of Marks (strong competition in the field of creativity and visibility on the net) to meet the requirements of markets and society today.
Faculty of listening, dialogue and contact, sensitivity of the digital world, mastery of social media, creative and persuasive.
Acquire the following skills:
- Identify out additional media strategies
- Make a choice among non-media technology
- Establish a media planning
- Know how to program in advertising investments
- Understand the various stages of the graphic chain
- How to select an audiovisual production agency
- Develop a communications strategy
- Master the different types of communication
- Knowledge of the legal aspects related to trades
- Of protecting a digital identity
- Design a digital strategy
- Pilot a project involving several actors of the Web
Advertising and Digital Communications - Master I
- UC A4 / 5 - Companies, competition and Europe:
- UC B4 - European Living Language
- UC D41.1 - General knowledge of marketing and communication
- UC D41.2 - Environment of advertising, media and non-media
- Financial management of projects
- Semiotic analysis of advertising communication
- Media Production
- UC D42 - Mission or Project Professional:
- Mission: Work placement or employment.
Advertising and Digital Communications - Master II
- UC B5 - European Living Language:
- UC D51 - Communication Strategies
- Overall business strategy
- Legal framework for communication
- UC D52 - Digital Communication
- Editorial management of the website and internet communication
- Transverse modules
- UCD 53 - Professional thesis
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
About the School
ESOAD est la seule école en France à proposer exclusivement des diplômes FEDE.