- Understand the European business and its peculiarities
- Learn the methods of economic and quantitative analysis, control and internal audit
- Understanding business ethics, financial strategies and the banking organization
- Mastering the risk management, international financial management, tax strategies, legal and financial, as well as performance management
- The lending institutions, insurance companies
- Investment management and securities analysis
- Financial markets, commerce, risk management
- The finance function of an organization
- Corporate finance, venture capital
- Business planning and consultation
- Strategic management in the financial field
- Risk management, group management
- Companies whose securities are admitted on a regulated market
- Prevention and management difficulties of Companies
The mission of the Administration and Finance (RAF) is to provide the company with the financial and administrative resources required for its operation and development, according to the Directorate General of strategy.
He is responsible for organizing and coordinating services and teams: Treasury, Financial Control, General Services, Human Resources, Accounting, Audit, Legal, Purchasing.
The financial profitability of the company is the main tool to measure its evolution, the DAF assumes priority for financial and accounting responsibilities. It optimizes the investment and financing. It is the privileged interlocutor of financial partners. He is also the guarantor of risk management, and participates in strategic projects.
a company key position, operational qualities and land are the most prized by recruiters. The companies also expect an advisory role from their DAF. Under Article of 09/19/2013 Cecile Desjardins, journalist Les Echos "Corporate finance executives are not aware unemployment. "Whatever their function, DAF, Internal Auditors, Treasurers or RAF: financial experts are in demand. These financial executives are in 2014 in the almost full employment.
The Administrative and Financial Manager has responsibilities that go beyond those required by his superiors. Its financial reports shall be in line with the expectations of the Board and the shareholders or members. Integrated, reliable and credible, control management and inter-communications. It is versatile, responsive and has a high capacity for organization. He knows how to anticipate the financial and economic impact of the company's activities.
- Internship or mission in company 6 to 12 weeks in the first year and 12 weeks in 2nd year
- Or Alternation (contact us)
Living language :
- 1 mandatory language
- 1 additional language option
Conditions of admission:
- Level II (bac + 3)
- 180 credits
- on record
exams: Several sessions per year, organized in centers FEDE partners (France and worldwide)
From Output Level Bac +5
information Diploma : European Master ** issued by the European Federation of Schools (FEDE) - an association governed by Swiss law (CCS.art 60-79).
The European Masters is a European diploma validated by the IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) is an American accreditation body.
This school offers programs in: