This European finance Bachelor enables students to acquire the skills to move from one level technician superior to that framework. It prepares you to occupy positions of responsibility in an accounting department.
The goal is to train accounting able to handle cash management issues and management control in a company or an administration.
Dynamic, creative, ambitious, rélatationnelles capacity ...
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in finance
- Equivalent AND YOU have 4-5 years experience in finance
- A degree or a certificate issued by a school or university, valid at least 120 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Determine the actions to be in place to monitor the company's business.
- Determine the corrective actions to implement, monitor them.
- Determine the actions to implement to optimize the profitability of cash.
- Be able to analyze proposals from financial institutions and choose the most appropriate formula to the company.
- Accountant in charge of cash management
- Management control
- Accountant in charge of management control in SME / SMI
EU A - The Culture Programme and European Citizenship is common to all programs of the FEDE Europe: history, geography, institutions, a right and the major issues.
EU - Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- European citizens
EU A2 - European integration, institutions within the international framework
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- The means of action
- Future of European Construction
EU A3 - Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management
- human resources in Europe
EU - European Living Language
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Writing professional letters, phone
EU - Professional Techniques
- Financial Analysis
- financial management and cash
- Law and Taxation
- financial environment
- depth technical accounting
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 2, 2017