The DEESCOM, Communications bachelor, prepares students for junior product manager functions, assistant (e) communication assistant (e) operational marketing, responsible (e) communication within medium to large organizations.
Open (e) of mind, discreet (e) rigorous (se), communication skills ...
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in the relevant field
- Or equivalent and 4-5 years experience in the relevant field
- Hold a diploma or a certificate issued (e) by a school or a university, valid at least 120 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Develop and manage a communication project
- Highlight constraints in the cultural, economic and social
- Develop a communication mix
- Submit an operational event on the economic and communication by integrating ICT
- Good knowledge of consumer behavior
- Junior Product
- Assistant (e) communication
- Assistant (e) operational marketing
- Chargé (e) communication within medium to large organizations
EU A - The Culture Programme and European Citizenship is common to all programs of the FEDE Europe: history, geography, institutions, a right and the major issues.
A1 EU - Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- European citizens
EU A2 - European integration, institutions within the international framework
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- The means of action
- Future of European construction
EU A3 - Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management
- human resources in Europe
EU B - European Living Language
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Drafting of commercial mail, telephone
EU D - Professional Techniques
- strategic communication, functional, behavioral and internal
- Internal Communication
- Institutional communication
- Communication and product brand
- Public relations
- complementary expertise: law, techniques of expression, teamwork and meetings conducted
- Information Technology and Communication
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.