⚡️ Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We have temporarily adopted our programs for virtual instruction so that our new students have an option to begin their program in Summer or Fall 2020 virtually, and then change to on-campus learning, once the Czech Republic re-opens its borders.
This three-year study program leads to the award of a European bachelor’s degree (bakalář, Bc.) awarded by UNYP and accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MŠMT).
This concentration in finance prepares students for their professional careers by offering several specialized courses in the last two semesters (the last year) of their study at UNYP. The courses are taught by skilled and experienced lecturers with proven expertise and credentials in finance and financial services.
Examples of specialized courses:
- Risk Management
- International Trade and Finance
- Commercial Banking (this course is subject to review and may be replaced with a more timely Taxation course)
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Money and Banking
- Accounting technician
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Company secretary
- Management consultant
- Purchasing manager
- Risk manager
- Account manager
About the School
Since 1998, UNYP has been offering the best in English-language higher education in Central Europe, with a focus on Business Administration, Communications, Finance, IT Management, Marketing, Internat ... Read More