Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn more about real estate.
- People who have an interest in the real estate working procedures and laws in the UK.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Estate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Aspiring Estate Agents
- Real estate agents
- Real estate marketers
- Property developers
- What is an Estate Agent
- Real Estate
- The Different Types of Agents
- What a Real Estate Agent Does
- Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Knowing Your Clients
- Day in the life of Estate Agent
- Property Valuation
- Handling Viewings
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Real Estate Laws
Being an Agent
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
Legal System & Real Estate UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
- Recommended Reading: Estate Agent Diploma
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018
This course is