In collaboration with:
Why Enroll for PG Diploma in Digital Business?
Whether you are an experienced industry professional or are transitioning to a new field of endeavor, having the knowledge you need to guide your business through the process of digital transformation is key. This knowledge includes strategically shifting your approach toward your customers and competition, identifying valuable data to drive your decision-making, and implementing innovative and effective strategies. Our students come from an array of business sectors, ranging from banking and finance to IT services and products to consulting and more.
This nine-month online program offers a variety of robust resources for you to learn from, including video lectures, simulations, business models, case studies, and the digital strategies that have guided some of the most successful companies of today.
- 25.1 Bn Spending for marketing automation tools is expected to reach $25.1 billion annually by 2023.
- 70% of companies either have a digital transformation strategy in place or are working on one.
- 90% of companies regard digital transformation as important for their business strategy.
Your Learning Journey
Module 1: Digital Strategies for Business: Leading the Next-Generation Enterprise
- The Five Domains of Digital Transformation - A Holistic Framework
- From Mass Marketing to Customer Networks and New Path to Purchase
- Five Core Behaviors of Customers in the Digital World
- Platform overview
- Coopetition, Dis/intermediation, and Asymmetric Competitors
- Building Data as a Strategic Asset for Your Business
- Big Data at Work: New Data, New Tools, and Templates of Value
- Innovation Through Experimentation: AB Test and Minimum Viable Products
- Translating the Lean Startup to Enterprise Scale Innovation
- Adapting Your Value Proposition
- Mastering Disruptive Business Models
- Surviving Disruption: Six Incumbent Responses to a Disruptive Challenger
- Leadership and the Customer Value Imperative
Module 2: Digital Transformation: Platform Strategies for Success
- Digital Transformation: From Products to Platforms; Network Effects
- Digital Transformation Concepts: Markets, Environment, and Structure
- Designing Your Digital Business Model for Success
- Launching and Growing a Digital Platform
- Leveraging Open Innovation
- Governing Your Digital Platform
- Strategy and Competition in the Digital Age
Module 3: Digital Marketing: Customer Engagement, Social Media, Planning & Analytics
- The Five-Step Process of Planning and Executing Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- (Overview) + Access Strategy
- Engage Strategy
- Customize Strategy
- Connect Strategy
- Collaborate Strategy
- Digital Advertising Mix - Key Channels and Principles
- Best Practices from Brands on Social Networks
- Lessons From Brand Failures in Social Media
- Making Digital Matter - Metrics, ROI, and Agile Modelling
- Organizational Challenges of Digital Marketing
- Six Faces of the Near Future of Marketing
In the capstone assignment, learners will have the opportunity to work in a group on a digital business challenge or idea decided by them. They will apply all the strategies and frameworks that they learn in the diploma.
Past Participant Profiles
©Emeritus Institute of Management
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by the Emeritus Institute of Management, in collaboration with MIT Sloan & Columbia Business School Executive Education.
Participants in the online PG Diploma in Digital Business program have been employees of companies including:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Johnson & Johnson
- Philip Morris International
- Infosys Limited
- General Electric
- Borealis AG
- The Coca Cola Company
EMERITUS Network Benefits
On successful completion of this program, join a community of over 7400 learners on the Emeritus Network. The Emeritus Network is your platform to connect to a global network of individuals. Benefits of the Emeritus Network include:
- Tuition Assistance
- Global Network that includes over 400 CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Founders, and Managing Directors
- Invitation to Global Events
- Start-up Corner to help connect, collaborate, raise capital, invest or identify talent
- Extended Course Access and
- Access to Emeritus Groups
About the School
Our values define who we are, the people who we work with and the way we collaborate. They also encapsulate the behavior we seek in our students and alumni.