About the Program
Human Resource Management (HRM) is an essential area of business which sustains the other functional departments of the company. Effective recruitment practices and following best practices when addressing employee benefits and remuneration as per the local law are underpinnings to the success of any business. This Masters in Human Resource Management received a number of commendations of good practice from the CIPD, including the University’s responsive and innovative approach to programme delivery.
This MSc Human Resources program will develop valuable core competencies in people management. This course is CIPD accredited and is highly rated among HR professionals. This course is designed to educate you with specialist skills and expertise to be effective in ensuring the human capital of any organization meets its full potential and assure the wellbeing of the employees in the process. The Human Resource management subjects list includes recruitment and selection, training and development, employee relations and performance management.
PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
University: The Times Higher Education places us in the top 5% of world universities. We are number 1 in the UK for nurturing student talent, according to the 2017 Guardian University Guide.
Mode of study: Online
- The entry requirements for this course is normally a Bachelor’s degree at 2:2 or above. The University may also consider lesser qualification if you can demonstrate sufficient work experience in the relevant field and industry.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
- On completion of the MSc Human Resource Management programme, you will be equipped with the latest practices of HR Management and training as well as professional and practical knowledge that is scalable to any industry or company.
- You should aim to attain the post of an HR manager with the potential of reaching a directorship and/or ownership.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate in Social Sciences (DSOC)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2018