About the Programme
Project managers are responsible for the timely success of a project. It is essential that a project manager stays in charge and in control of all the development and each stage of the project.
The MSc Construction Project management will help you gain insight and competencies in this field.
You will learn about the newest and most efficient techniques to project management and understand topics related to project appraisal and finance, production management, project risk management and procurement strategies.
If you have been employed in the construction business and have found you lack project management skills then this is the course for you.
This course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors(RICS)and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
You can also qualify for the Engineering Council for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status when you combine your MSc with a suitable BEng accredited undergraduate degree.
PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
University: The Times Higher Education places us in the top 5% of world universities. We are number 1 in the UK for nurturing student talent, according to the 2017 Guardian University Guide.
Mode of study: Online
- The entry requirements for the MSc Construction Management distance learning is normally a Bachelor’s degree at 2:2 or above.
- The University may also consider lesser qualification if you can demonstrate sufficient work experience in the relevant field and industry.
If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
- Construction management has high demand across the Middle East and the skills you graduate with after completing the MSc Project Management are applicable to both the public and private sectors.
- If you are already employed in the construction industry you will be able to advance to senior project manager levels and be responsible for numerous projects across infrastructure developments as well as civic developments.
- Doctorate in Business Administration(DBA)
Program taught in: