About the Programme
This globally-recognised qualification will develop your business skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles in any organisation. It’s a flexible course delivered online that will build on your work experience and enhance it with contemporary business theory.
The curriculum is tailored for the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership, and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You will acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
You will be able to study in your own time at home or at work and progress toward an award at your pace, as your career or personal life dictate.
Learning will be enhanced with online discussions that supplement the study materials, case study analyses from diverse sectors and articles from leading academics and practising professionals.
In recent years, students have come to our MBA with first degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/ not-for-profit sectors.
- Marketing & Sales
- Project Management
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Leaderhip & Innovation
- Health Management
- Information Systems Strategy & Governance
The Times Higher Education places us in the top 5% of world universities. We are number 1 in the UK for nurturing student talent, according to the 2017 Guardian University Guide.
- The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years work experience order to be eligible for this programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
The University has seen their graduates gain successful employment in many different disciplines and as such have built their careers in a range of industries in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- PhD – Doctorate programme
- DBA – Doctor of Business Administration
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2018