About the Programme
- This BA Business Enterprise top up is delivered in partnership with the Academy of Leadership and Management and is an innovative approach to a top-up degree.
- The course differs from other business degrees by:
- Recognising different entry qualifications
- Introducing a new study pattern
- Offering of three entry points in the year
- Opportunity to enter directly in the third year of the degree course.
- There are no traditional exams on this top up degree distance learning and the combination of assessments include workshops and independent study.
- You are expected to practically apply yourself and include reports and work-place based presentations and case studies.
- The course is delivered by well-experienced teaching staff, many of whom are current practitioners in the industry and are able to assist with practical applications of theory.
- To check on the equivalency of your prior qualifications and gain entry onto this course, please get in touch with our academic consultants directly.
- The University will also consider mature applicants on a case-by-case basis taking into account recognition of prior learning (RPL) as mapped and appropriate.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
Business and organisational issues come easy to the graduates of this course and you can secure placement in a variety of roles and profiles as a result of the flexible nature of the abilities and knowledge gained on the programme.
Application deadline: August 4
About the School
Stafford was formed in 1993, in the UAE, with the sole intention of providing distance education assistance to the business professionals in the Middle East to achieve good quality internationally rec ... Read More