In June 2010, EELU submitted the bylaw of the postgraduate program in e-learning at the Faculty of Educational Studies (FES) to the supreme council of Egyptian universities (SCU). The SCU approved the new bylaw in 15/7/2010. Upon that the ministerial decree number 3494 was issued in 20/10/2010 to start the postgraduate Diploma in e-learning program in the academic year 2010/2011. Upon the graduation of the first batch of students from the Diploma program in February 2012, the ministerial decree number 4728 was issued in 18/10/2012 to start the master of education in e-learning program in the academic year 2012/2013. It's planned to start the Ph.D. program upon the graduation of the first batch of masters' students.
To introduce a creative and unique Egyptian model that combines the most popular research areas in education (E-learning), and the qualification of distinguished researchers who have been prepared scientifically and professionally in an integrated e-learning environment enabling them to relate theory to practice.
The program aims to achieve the following objectives: • To qualify the graduate student scientifically and professionally in the field of E-learning • To develop the competencies of the graduate student including:
- Acquiring knowledge, concepts, theories, and principles of e-learning
- Skills of e-learning environment creation, verification, testing, evaluation, and sustainability.
• Provide an opportunity for students to specialize in one of e-learning emerged areas. • Provide a fully integrated opportunity for students to study through and practice e-learning.
Title, Code, Credit
- Introduction to Web Technology - Diploma EPL107 2
- Curriculum and Methods of Teaching EPL108 2
- E-Learning Technologies GPL111 3
- Management of E-learning Systems GPL112 3
- E-courses Development GPL113 3
- Development of E-learning Environment GPL115 3
- Research Seminar in E-Learning (1) GPL114 3
- Project GPL116 3
- Introduction to Information and Educational Technology EPL105 2
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017