As a nurse, you already embody the Benedictine tradition of selfless service and sensitivity for those who are ill. Earning your Dual MSN/MBA from Benedictine University will help you become a servant leader who can skillfully guide health care staff and entire organizations through inevitable but unpredictable changes.
In the Dual MSN/MBA program, you will learn to:
- Demonstrate competence in the integration of nursing and the related sciences required to analyze, design, implement and evaluate outcomes of nursing care in diverse populations.
- Use leadership and decision-making skills to ensure quality and safe care delivery to individuals, populations, or communities in a variety of health care delivery systems.
- Apply research outcomes in the practice setting, implement best practices across health care environments and communicate results intended to improve clinical practice.
- Advocate for policies that improve both health outcomes for patients as well as the quality of the overall health care system.
- Identify and analyze the elements of the health system financial statements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and analytic tools used in business.
- Demonstrate the use of cost accounting concepts.
- Identify assessment models for measuring and improving productivity and operational performance.
About the School
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Centra ... Read More