Why This Program?With this online Master you will become a digital director and you will be able to lead the digital transformation of the communication department of any company. In addition, it will allow you to master the powerful communication techniques and tools that the digital environment offers to implement them in the different projects you lead.
You will be able to effectively manage the communication needs that arise in any company: events, reputation, campaigns, content marketing, branding, etc., as well as to monitor the results of the actions that are carried out.goals"You will understand what digital communication is and you will understand the need to integrate it into the global plan."You can manage a communication team that integrates all disciplines of the digital environment.
You will know the techniques that will allow you to influence the public most receptive to your message with a high level of precision.
You can follow the clues and the digital trail that users leave on the Internet to connect with their needs, at a level practically impossible in the analog environment.
You will delve into the enormous possibilities of digital communication that open up for the company.
You will have knowledge and analytical tools, metrics and measurement models.
You will apply appropriate methods, tools and techniques to create and provide effective digital content to third parties.TheDigitalArtist / PixabayWho is it headed to?You have studied a bachelor's degree, graduate or diploma in communication, journalism, public relations or related careers.You have at least three years of experience in a department. of communication and want to access a management position.You must lead the change of a communication department in the process of adapting it to the current context.You are freelance or you have a company whose business model is based on offering digital communication services to third parties.You want to create an agency or consulting service specialized in digital communication.It is essential that students start from previous knowledge in the areas of communication.ProgramOrganization of Digital Events
Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
Digital Projects Management
Strategic decision-making direction
Management of online reputation in the company (ORM)
Content Marketing Strategies
Social Media Strategist & Community Manager
Google Analytics Initiation
Google Tag Manager
Video marketing for YouTube
Social AModalities and MethodologyThe methodology used in IM Digital Business School for the learning and teaching of students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of students. So much so that they will choose the time devoted to study always guided by a planning established by the center. For this reason, we offer three study methods:Online, where all the training and material is online.
Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
Video face-to-face, which combines face-to-face training with online training.With these methods, flexibility in time management is promoted by the student, always guided by temporary varemos. Collaborative work, participation and permanent contact with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all these reasons, the faculty is made up of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.Admission and RequirementsCandidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
1. Reservation: Make the reservation to ensure your place in the selected program. You can do it through the web form or by contacting our academic advisors.
2. Payment: Once the registration is reserved, proceed to make the payment in the agreed modality (full or in installments). If you are not eligible to carry out the program, the amount will be refunded in full.
3. Admission: We will provide you with an admission application that you must return completed. This process ensures the aptitude of all students for high performance digital training.
4. Interview: We want to get to know you better, make sure you are clear about your objectives before starting the program and that you have the proper preparation to finish it successfully.
5. Result: After evaluating the entire admission process, we will inform you if you have been admitted to the program of your choice.
6. Enrollment: Once you know the result, you can complete the digital pre-enrollment and prepare to start your program at IM Digital Business School.Start DatesConsult next call