Enhance your career in the finance, banking or investment industries with the dual online Master in Finance and Investments from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO in partnership with Geneva Business School, delivered 100% online through the industry-leading educational platform.
Students will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of global financial markets, global financial investment strategy and international banking. Graduates will be equipped with the tools required to compete effectively in the world of global finance.
With course delivery through an advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degree in as little as 18 months.
Duration and Fees
At LSBF we understand that our hardworking students have busy lives outside of their studies. We offer four intakes each year in January, April, July and October, so you have the opportunity to enrol when it is convenient for you, and with flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, you create your own study schedule.
The Dual Master in Finance and Investments programme is offered at the competitive rate of £10,000, but our flexible student payment plan allows you to pay in instalments as you study.
Business and Financial Analysis
- Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process. Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Preparing business and international financial statements.
- Raising corporate value, while minimising financial risks.
- Appraise and create business management strategies.
- Understanding the applications, value, and limitations of equity and fixed-income investments.
- Recognising the value and uses of derivatives and alternative investments.
- Analysing and managing the risks financial institutions may face.
A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Investment Banker
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More